Courtesy of: Cindy Stys Equestrian & Country Properties Ltd
Days On Market: 159
Year Build: 2005
Square Footage: 3,344 Sq ft
Total Baths: 3
Full Baths: 3
Address: 827 PHEASANT RUN RD
Neighborhood: Not In Developement
Nicely set-up equestrian facility on 33 acres boasts one of the largest indoor rings in area measuring 70 x 170. Rear wooden wall can be removed to add 17 more feet to length. 32 matted box stalls + 8 additional stalls. 17x45 viewing room, wash stalls, grooming stalls & tack rooms. Large outdoor arena where shows used to be held + 2nd ring. Colonial home w/ 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms. Another house on premises owners use only for storage due to zoning restrictions.
- tree lined 33.43 acres
- paved driveway – plenty of room to turn-around large trailers
- rolling meadows
- property is in Act 319.
- center isle main barn with 32 matted stalls (6 can be used as foaling stalls)
- large attached 70 x 170 indoor riding arena with skylights & multiple entrances from stable. New roof installed 2020.
- 17x45 heated viewing lounge with brick fireplace, tack, feed rooms & office
- wash stalls with hot & cold water, grooming stalls and tack rooms
- 8 additional stalls behind the indoor arena + 2 pony stalls
- 2 outdoor fenced riding rings, one is 90 x 180 and the other is 150 x 300 & has a judges booth
- 10 fenced pastures
- several frost free hydrants
- several trails around the perimeter
- female & male restrooms
- run-in shed in paddock near outdoor ring.
- 2 story, 3 bedrooms & 3 baths
- formal dining room w/ recently refinished hardwood floors
- formal living room
- open concept kitchen with tile flooring & double sink
- family room w/ recently finished floors & brick-faced gas fireplace
- office on first floor
- laundry on first floor
- deck with views
- master bedroom w/ walk-in closet & full bathroom
- full walk-out basement (finished room in basement with closet)
- walk-up attic
- additional house used only for storage due to zoning (has buried oil tank)
- central air
- 3 zone heat.
Courtesy of: Cindy Stys Equestrian & Country Properties Ltd Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Updated: 15th August, 2022 10:26 AM (UTC)