Hi I am Christina Swain with The Swain Team. Is it a good idea to sell in December?
As an expert Realtor I can honestly say, YES!
Here is Why:
- Inventory is low during the holidays.
- Most people do not want to list their home for sale.
- Buyers tend to be more serious during the holidays.
- You can make your house comfy and homey during the holidays, creating an emotional connection for buyers. (Emotions are key when selling your home)
- The holidays may be a time for potential buyers to consider job transfers and end-of-year tax breaks.
The bottom line is When you sell your home during the holidays, you will face less competition, and have more serious buyers looking. If you are thinking about selling, and would like a free copy of my book - How to Net the Most When you Sell - contact me (267) 397-6291.