Summer Curb Appeal Enhancers!
Curb appeal is my favorite subject! I know personally I had no curb appeal when I bought my home. The front bushes were overgrown, hiding the house. Each year I add something to enhance my curb appeal. Let's take a look at some easy ways to enhance your curb appeal.
1. Paint a BOLD front door! - This one is my absolute favorite. Don't be afraid to let the color come alive. I painted mine a pastel green and I get compliments on it regularly!
2. Plant colorful potted plants
3. Pressure wash mildew
4. Remove overgrown shrubs and trees from the front of the house
5. Have an attractive mailbox
6. Accessorize - add outdoor pillows to your bench, add the American Flag, add a welcome sign, or add a colorful wreath.
7. Add Color! - Plant colorful flowers around or add flower boxes
Preparing Your Home for the Market is KEY to netting the most.