7 Ways to Bring Summer into Your Home
1. Switch out Your Throw Pillows for ones with lighter and brighter colors
2. Swap in lighter throws - lighter, breathable and made of summer-friendly fabrics such as cotton or linen.
3. Opt for Turkish Towels - they're light and easy to transport. They can also double as a wrap or beach blanket.
4. Summer-ify Your Fireplace- remove any wood from the hearth. You can switch it out for candles, a basket of throws or a big piece of coral. Get Creative!
5. Swap out Your Bed Linens - Go lighter and brighter
6. Spruce up your outdoor space - turn your porch or patio into a little oasis - Find some great outdoor pillows, and put up some string lights.
7. Add summer scents - incorporate summer scents around your house like hand soaps and candles.
Preparing Your Home for the Market is KEY to netting the most.
For a free copy of my book - "How to Net the Most When you Sell" reach out to me (267) 397-6291 or TheSwainTeam@gmail.com.
Or buy it on Amazon
We respect your inbox. We only send interesting and relevant emails.
PA Office: (215)395-6277 NJ Office: (609) 540-5505
The Christina Swain Team
Consumer Protection & Privacy
© 2022 All rights reserved
Created with Placester
Enter your email address