Advertise your home on TV!
Coming September 1st, 2017 we will have the ability to showcase homes on television, as one of our many innovative marketing techniques. We have been selected as an award winner to be honored on shows like Million Dollar Listing, Property Brothers and House Hunters. To learn more, click on The Listing Accelerator Video above for an overview of this service, Top Real Estate on Xfinity on Demand, and your marketing advantage!
The concept of the television segment is to make it easier for residents to select the right Real Estate Agent when buying or selling their home. The segment will feature Xfinity's Video on Demand (VOD) Advanced Technology which will take you to Xfinity's exclusive interactive on demand 24/7 on channel 888. Here Xfinity will highlight Top Rated Real Estate Agents.
So how did we get chosen? Because of YOU! We were chosen because of popular reviews by customers on Zillow, professional qualifications, experience, reputation and skills in dealing with customers. Every Zillow and Google review we receive helps grow our business! Please take time to review us on Zillow or Google. If you want a quick and easy link sent to you to do the review email us: TheSwainTeam@gmail.com. Thank you in advance for your help!
So what will this do for our sellers? Simply, it will allow you to net more! It is just one of our many exclusive marketing campaigns designed to net you more! It allows The Swain Team to be able to feature a video of the seller's home on TV! So your home will be advertised on TV! This is a new exclusive marketing service. Be one of the first to try it out!
Advertise your home on TV!
Staging....Common Pitfalls When Selling
There are 5 Common Pitfalls when selling. Remember a pitfall is a hidden or unsuspected danger or difficulty. An expert Realtor can help you eliminate these hidden dangers and net you the most money in the least time. Ultimately, you should hire your expert Realtor months to years in advance so you have the best chance at netting the most money.
Home Selling Pit Falls
5- Overseeing details
Today we are going to discuss the 1st pitfall....Staging and offer some tips.
Home staging is the act of preparing a private residence for sale in the real estate marketplace. The goal of staging is to make a home appealing to the highest number of potential buyers, thereby selling a property more swiftly and for more money.
Tip #1 - Unnecessary Furniture
- Less stuff = more money
- Less Stuff =more room which makes the rooms look larger
Tip #2 - Don’t Block Natural Light
- Don’t have shades closed, allow room to be flooded with light
- Do not allow your realtor to take pictures with shades closed
Tip #3 - Corners
- Important to keep furniture out of corners so people can see how big the room is
Tip #4 - Knick Knacks
- The More knick knacks you put away, the more money will make. Buyers can see the extra space.
Tip #5 - Centerpieces
- You do not need to put centerpieces on the tables. Table should be nice and open.
Tip #6 - Remove Personal Pictures
- Fix holes in the walls
- Buyers need to envision themselves in your home
Tip #7 - Clean out Closets
- Make closets look clean, neat and organized
- Storage space is important to buyers. Put summer/winter clothes away
- Less is More!
Tip #8 - Cleaning
- Have your home professionally cleaned, including the basement.
- Get rid of cob webs, clean b/w windows. Spend the extra $ it makes a HUGE difference.
Tip # 9 - Paint
- Paint goes a long way. Paint home all one color. An off white color
never white – white
- Paint all trim white
- Paint your garage.
Tip #10 - Clean out Garage & Basement
- Sweep & wash down
- Paint walls off white and floor grey or use Apoxy paint
- Buyers aren’t dumb, they want a large storage space as well. You need your garage and basement to look its best as well
- Start Packing. Your Moving! Rent a storage space.
Tip #11 - Six Panel Doors
- Six Panel Doors can transform your old home into a new home. For $30, some paint and a brushed nickel door knob you can have a room that looks like a million bucks.
Remember, You need to have a realtor who is experienced and there to protect you as well as your asset.
If you have any questions about today's topic, or about real estate in general, please give me a call at 215-757-7257 or send me an email. We'd love to hear from you!