Coming Soon...619 Park Ave., Bristol, PA 19007
Just like New! Step into the sizeable living room which leads to the eat in kitchen. Light floods the kitchen through the sliding glass door illuminating the kitchen which features stainless appliances, ceramic tile, recessed lighting, and an island with seating for the family. The kitchen opens to the sunken family room addition making the home ideal for entertaining! A bedroom and full bath complete the first floor. Hardwood floors extend throughout upstairs. The gorgeous master suite offers 2 full closets, cathedral ceiling, laundry chute and a luxurious master bathroom. The master bathroom features a custom vanity, and a huge 5x7 ceramic tile shower with built in seating. The second upstairs bedroom offers a picturesque built in window seat. There is also plumbing for a ½ bath as well. The finished basement is sure to please offering a finished family room with recessed lighting, office, and laundry room. The fenced (privacy) rear yard offers a shed and deck. Six panel doors, 2 zone central air, and many upgrades through out! No corner has been cut! A must see!
If you have interest in this home, contact us today at 215-757-7257 or TheSwainTeam@gmail.com and we maybe able to get you into the home early or we can add you to our list to be notified when it goes on the market.
An Expert Realtor can be hard to find. Not all Realtors are created equal. At different points in the process, the real estate agent is a salesperson, a buyer’s advocate, an analyst, a business manager, a consultant, a negotiator, and a marketer, just to name a few. We have found there are a number of qualities and traits that successful real estate professionals share.
10. Problem solver mindset. Do you enjoy coming up with creative solutions to problems or issues? Many successful Expert Realtors know how to properly showcase a house to make it more marketable and develop creative MLS listings to attract the right buyers.
9. Self-motivated entrepreneur. Having a desire to control your own professional destiny and be your own boss is a trait shared by top real estate professionals. To be successful in real estate requires a high degree of self-motivation, drive, and smart decision making.
8. Honesty and integrity. Your professional reputation is crucial to a long and successful career in real estate. It is important that an Expert Realtor hold themselves to a higher Ethical Standard.
7. Hustle and tenacity. Being a Top real estate agent requires a great work ethic. You must have the tenacity to pursue every lead and the hustle to aggressively market your clients’ properties in order to have success. It’s not just about putting in a lot of time—it’s about working smart, putting in the right amount of time, and doing whatever is necessary to close the deal.
6. Interest in houses and architecture. Having a true interest in houses and architecture can give you an advantage over other brokers and salespersons. If your knowledge and interest level is apparent in conversations, your clients will see that you care about the industry you’re in.
5. Engaging personality. An expert real estate agent doesn’t just sell properties—they sell themselves. It’s important to show your real personality. People will respond to you if you have a great attitude, are personable and honest, have confidence in your abilities, and get a sense of fulfillment by serving others.
4. Attention to detail. Paying close attention to the details is imperative for your real estate career. A top real estate agent is attentive to the unique needs of their individual clients. If you are organized, follow up with leads, communicate well, and pay attention to the needs of your clients, you will close more deals.
3. Understand the local housing market. A top producing Realtor appreciates and utilizes the nuances that make a specific community’s housing market and pricing strategy unique. Success comes from identifying and developing a focus or niche in the local real estate market that allows you to distinguish yourself from the competition.
2. Build a network of connections. Successful real estate agents have a vast network of contacts within the market they serve. This list of connections should include other real estate agents and brokers, potential buyers and sellers, and all the other players in the real estate industry, such as appraisers, home inspectors, and mortgage loan officers.
1. Knowledge is power. Staying up-to-date on the latest topics in real estate and in the local market will allow you to service clients more effectively. Continuing education and professional development are doors to opportunity that you can utilize to expand your business options and stay at the forefront of the real estate field.
At the end of the day, no two realtors are the same. The Average Realtor lists 1-2 homes a year. So, it is important that you do you research and know who you are hiring. After all, do you want to trust the sale of your largest asset to the average realtor? NO. You want to hire the best, an expert Realtor who will be there to help you and guide you. An expert Realtor is always there for you. If you have questions after the sale, they are there. If you have questions years later, they are there. Many people have a lawyer, doctor, financial adviser in their sphere who is there to help them. You should have an expert Realtor as well, someone who is there to help protect what is one of your largest assets, your home.
If you are in the market for an Expert Realtor Contact us at (215) 757-7257 or TheSwainTeam@gmail.com and we will setup an appointment with you and review your needs.
Remember, we are always here to help!
Coming Soon....June 2016